Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Conversation With Dreams

Good morning

-Good afternoon

-Good afternoon

-Good afternoon

-Good afternoon

So I see you’ve packed your bags again

-Yes sir, I believe I shall retire now

-Ah yes, a vacation is in order

-Well that shall open a few doors!

-Yes, perhaps I shall get my turn

Retire?

-Sure

-Or vacation

But we’ve only just begun. Not even, really

-Yes but another attempt has been made on my life!

-And I am in constant neglect!

-I am just patiently waiting

-And I am in constant smother!

Well take your hiatus. But then it’s back into the world

-Do I have a chance out there?

-We are just wishes whispered to the wind...

-Nonsense

-A wish upon the wind can reach unexpected heights!

Of course, and the only way to achievement is to maintain positive indifference in the face of rejection

-Renewed fervor?

-Constant fervor

Constant indeed, with periodic fluctuations of increased umph!

-Indeed! But what if there is another attempt on my life?

-Indeed!

No worries. The only death available to you is one granted only through self inflicted wounds

-Indeed?

-Indeed!

Where are the others?

-In neglect

-In a state of smother

Then it’s settled! Unpack your bags; this could be the big one!

-Indeed?

-Indeed

Indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment