Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nonsense

I want to write things that do not make sense
I need to write things that do not make sense
From now until nay
From hither till hence
No more do I strive
For the making of sense

Pentamerous squelch to the fall of mankind
Dry tears from the bucket lonely virgin doth find
Such a wise man did speak
Educated fools shriek
Said him: “This doeth that when black blood runs the child”
They: “This is so that where that has done this... THE CHILD! God help us...
A future so bleak”

He with the ray for who aliens have spoke
Woven tales of great greed though advances are broke
Pigeons can’t lay with the organs of man
Else the wife would have laid the wisest egg in the land

Wishes are tossed to a diamond filled sky
Instead should be tossed where all parties denied
He is this he is that, such a leap has been made!
But look, in the devil’s big bed he still lays

Bring the big cameras and the whole glim-glam squad
March I say march on the powers of fraud
Return the great beauty to they who are it
Presto shazam look at how it all fits

Sense, you say sense?
I am making much sense?
Well if you pay close attention
I said hither till hence
Not a lie then hath fallen
From my nonsensical lips
If sense is not made
Just read once and think twice
And dance to the rhythm
So infectious called Life

No comments:

Post a Comment